Have a few questions? These FAQ’s may be able to help you:
- What are your operating hours for pick ups? We try to accommodate everyone where we can, we have after hour pick up options up until 8.30pm Mondays – Saturdays. We can also allow for early mornings but all pick ups are by appointment only so you will need to contact us prior.
- How fast can I expect my delivery? We try our very best to offer next day delivery but if we are unable to make that deadline we will be in touch, it’s always helpful if you leave your contact number when ordering.
- Do you have a cut off time for next day delivery? Yes, so that we can get our deliveries out on time we require all orders to be in by 10am latest for the following days deliveries.
- Can I ask for an urgent delivery? Yes you can, however it will more than likely incur an additional charge by our couriers. Unless it’s peak season, just get in touch with us and we will work with you as best we can. In peak seasons we do get extremely busy and ask you try to get your orders in extra early to avoid delays.
- How can I contact Evoque Collection? Our best form of contact is our Facebook Page messages or by our mobile number, but we make sure we check emails daily too.
Phone us on: 0416 207 972
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org</p>
Message us at: www.facebook.com/evoquecollection
- Can I create a Corporate account? Yes you can if you meet certain requirements. Please call us to discuss.
- Can I change something in a product? Yes you can. You may need to allow extra time for us to source that item/s but if you have the time we can try our best to meet your requirements as quickly as possible. Depending on the change this may incur additional fees.
- Can I custom order a certain size if it’s not displayed? Yes you can, everything is customisable and that includes sizes. We may charge an additional fee however so please ask us first.
- Does the recipient have to be home to accept their delivery? We recommend delivering to a business address or a residential address where you know someone will be there to accept your delivery.
If the premises is unattended our standard procedure is to leave the gift in a safe location at the premises. If the courier is concerned and chooses not to leave the gift unattended, or if you specifically request for the gift not to be left at the premises, then the gift will be returned to us and we will be in contact to arrange a second delivery. This will result in an additional redelivery fee, and can be quite costly. Please contact us to discuss. We also do not leave gifts outside over 25 degrees.
- What if I have supplied the wrong address? It is your responsibility to provide the correct details when placing your order, we take no responsibility for orders delivered to an incorrect party and will not replace your goods if this happens, please make sure to check all details before submitting your order online.
- Do I receive confirmation of my order? Yes, via email confirmation. It will be sent to you confirming the details of your online order. If you do not receive this please contact us immediately. If we have any questions or cannot meet any specific requests, our staff will be in contact to discuss.
- What method of payment is accepted? Our secure online payment system will accept MasterCard, VISA, PayPal AfterPay payments. Where approved prior and given ample time customers may be eligible to pay via EFT depending on the order amount and will need to be cleared funds prior to delivery of your item/s.
- Is my personal information secure when I order online? www.evoquecollection.com.au is hosted on a secure SSL server. You can be assured of a safe and secure online shopping experience with us.